The leather and mesh upper easily transitions to after-work activities with style.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam insert
- Leather/mesh upper
- Slip-Resistant rubber outsole
- Static Dissipative footwear displaces charges of electricity through a walking surface, thus reducing the static electricity hazards (meets ASTM F 2412-11 and ASTM F 2412-11 requirements)
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)